Puritan’s polypropylene dry transport tube and plug-style cap is perfect for specimen collection and transportation to the lab or use in diagnostic kits. This absorbent cotton tipped application is produced with high-quality USP grade cotton which is carded and coiled onsite to maintain consistency. It is boned securely to a semi-flexible polystyrene or a rigid wood handle by an aqueous based adhesive.
Sold in packs of 100.
- High-quality USP grade cotton
- Packaged in a reseable dry transport tube for ease in transport to the lab
- Made in USA
- Specimen collection for testing and screening
- Cell collection for DNA testing
- Tube Length: 6.062″ (153.975 mm)
- Swab Length: 6.00″ (152.4 mm)
- Tip Diameter: 0.203″ (5.156 mm)
- Tip Length: 0.687″ (17.45 mm)
- Handle Diameter: 0.100″ (2.54 mm)
- Handle Length: 5.875″ (149.225 mm)